Families can explore the site with a variety of free activities and resources for all ages when visiting The Red House site. Together you can:
- Use our ‘Kids Audio Guide’ in the gallery, dress as a Noye’s Fludde animal or play Britten’s musical ‘slung mugs’.
- Pick up a nature or gallery trail.
- Borrow one of our free activity picnic baskets which include fun resources for the whole family.
- Follow the ‘Garden Discovery Trail’ across the garden where you can play games or picnic.
- Look out for special family events over the school holidays and our Mini Music Makers sessions for 0-5 year olds that run on Friday mornings.
Go to our visit pages for when to visit us.
Use the links below to see what online resources we have on offer.