The Britten-Pears Foundation is on the lookout for new volunteers to join our friendly and welcoming team. Volunteers play an essential role and assist both staff and visitors in a number of ways. No prior knowledge of Benjamin Britten or Peter Pears is needed – only your enthusiasm!
Our team of volunteers is engaged in a wide range of activities across the site and throughout the year, including:
- welcoming visitors in our reception area
- stewarding the historic rooms of The Red House and Library
- assisting with school sessions and holiday activities
Volunteers at the Britten-Pears Foundation are offered a wide range of benefits and the opportunity to join a friendly team, make new friends and develop new skills. In the past these have included:
- conducting house tours and stewarding
- till training
- customer service training such as Welcome Host Gold qualification
We have a reimbursement policy, meaning that volunteering is accessible to all.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact our Front-of-House Administrator, Julia Mael, by email or by calling 01728 451700.
Download and complete the volunteer application form now.