Britten Pears Arts is on the lookout for new volunteers to join our friendly and welcoming team. Volunteers play an essential role and assist both staff and visitors in a number of ways. No prior knowledge of Benjamin Britten or Peter Pears is needed – only your enthusiasm!
Our team of volunteers is engaged in a wide range of activities across the site and throughout the year, including:
- welcoming visitors in our reception area
- stewarding the historic rooms of The Red House and Library
- assisting with school sessions and holiday activities
Volunteers are offered a wide range of benefits and the opportunity to join a friendly team, make new friends and develop new skills. In the past these have included:
- conducting house tours and stewarding
- till training
- customer service training such as Welcome Host Gold qualification
We have a reimbursement policy, meaning that volunteering is accessible to all.
Come and Meet mornings
These sessions are a great opportunity to find out more, meet the team and explore the site. See below or on our What’s on page for forthcoming dates.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact Ella Roberts by email or by calling 01728 451700 and leaving a message with the team.
Download and complete the volunteer application form now.