The Britten-Pears Foundation is committed to respecting copyright and other intellectual property rights. We make every effort to protect copyright in any third party material as well as our own, so that we can fully use and promote our assets and safeguard our collections.
Take Down Notice
Please contact us in the event that you are the owner of the copyright or related rights in any of the material on this website, or in a publication or broadcast to which BPF has provided material from its collections
- … and you believe that the material may be subject to a third party ownership or another legal claim,
- … or you believe that use of this material infringes your intellectual property or any other rights.
We will withdraw the material from our website upon receipt of your written objection and our initial verification of your complaint, while the matter is investigated. Your objection will be acknowledged within ten working days of receipt.
In order to process your enquiry, please email or write to us (at Copyright enquiries, Britten-Pears Foundation, The Red House, Golf Lane, Aldeburgh, IP15 5PZ) including the following information:
- Your name and contact details
- Web address (URL) or title of the publication/broadcast where the material appears
- Nature of your objection and verification of your right to make the objection
- Any additional information
For any other copyright queries, please contact the collections team.
While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information and copyright of material on this website, any and all liability which might arise from your use of and reliance on the information contained on the website is excluded.